The Q4K-R1 is the replacement of the industry's most popular modulator, the Resi-Linx HD-1603, it accepts a 4K signal and will loop-through that same signal, however modulated signal is still limited to 1080P due to limitations with TV tuners.
This unit has full menu via LCD display, improved MER resulting in higher quality picture and is configurable for New Zealand. Q4K-R1 allows you to distribute any HD source around your home/business installation over coax cable and control with ease.
We have been testing the new Q4K-R1 for months now, while the Q4K-R1 is not the first 4K modulator on the market, it's the first stable 4K modulator. Like the HD1603, the Q4K-R1 supports Resi-linx IR targets and emitters. Resi-linx are the market leader in both IR and modulation and the only brand to have Foxtel approved product in both fields.
- Most cost effective fully featured 4K HD modulator on the market
- 2K/8K carriers
- Adjustment of settings available via WEB GUI
- Remote management with a PC
- Adjustable VHF/UHF output (6-69)
- 85dB launch with adjustable attenuation
- Single input digital modulator encoding HDI video and stereo audio signals to MPEG-4 only(H.264) DVB-T COFDM TV channels
- Compatible input resolutions 576i/720P/1080i & 1080P/UHD/4K for high definition picture quality (ensure TV tuner is MPEG4/H.264 and 4K HDCP2.2 compatible)
- HDMI input-with HDMI loop through for local connectivity
- IR return path- compatible with resi-linx RL-RF380 (video hub) and Rl-RF210 (IR target)
- Superior error rate (MER 39)
- Full function front LCD display with menu driven configuration
- New Zealand channel plan selectable
- Compact design
- Silent operation